A well-established Automotive Company is looking for a Workshop Manager with the following qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Certified Workshop Manager from any reputable automotive brand like Mercedes Benz, BMW, VW, Audi, Porsche, Chrysler, GM
- Minimum 10 years experience in Service Management, with Supervisory responsibilities.
- Fluency in English and Arabic language is essential
- Computer literate and possesses strong interpersonal skills
Requirement and Skills:
- Manage the day-to-day activities in the Workshop Assist the After Sales Manager in preparing the Department’s annual budget.
- Identify training requirements for personnel under his supervision and forward his recommendations to After Sales Manager.
- Confirm that the work of staff complies with Green Motors After Sales Policies & Procedures.
- Assist the After Sales Manager in preparing reports that provide management with information about service activities in the workshop.
- Track employees’ efficiency and productivity.
- Update himself and train staff under his supervision on the latest techniques introduced by the principal in servicing the vehicles.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in testing new equipment and recommend purchase or rejection of equipment
- Approve the attendance sheet and its adjustments before it is sent to Accounts & Finance Department.
- Ensure that time Controller maintains time control records/sheets and allocates time to each task accurately.
- Ensure that customers are provided with the best service in an effective and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with Procurement & Stores Department to provide the Workshop with required parts and equipment.
- Determine the need for new staff and coordinate with Administration & HR Department to recruit new staff.
- Coordinate with the Procurement & Stores Department to order tools for new cars.
- Handle field complaints and accidents Evaluate the performance of personnel under his supervision and prepare reports to After Sales Manager.
- Direct and supervise the personnel under his supervision in performing their tasks and solving problems they encounter while performing their jobs.
- Perform other duties as requested by the After Sales Manager.