- Management of petty cash transactions.
- Bank reconciliation for payments made via bank.
- Ensuring all payments amounts & records are accurate.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for VAT.
- Working with journals, spreadsheets, and others.
- Planning and budget control.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Will function as an office staff or assistant at the same time sharing some important functions delegated by Program Coordinators.
- Handling banking transactions such as depositing sales.
- Managing WPS system for employee salary.
- Coordinating with PRO for employee visa application.
Looking for Accounts Staff with or without experience, and a self starter. Can work independently managing day to day accounting operations.
- Attention to detail: You must display flawless accuracy when calculating your firm’s figures. Even with other delegated tasks.
- A willingness to learn: Accounts Staff is an excellent starting point for anyone looking to enjoy a successful career in the world of finance; but only if they are interested in learning.
- Organisational skills: Otherwise you will be buried under a mountain of paperwork!
- Discretion: As you are handling a firm’s financials, you need to exercise discretion and prove that you’re trustworthy.
- Interpersonal skills: It is essential for you to work well with others and communicate well as you will be working with other staffs.
- We prefer FEMALE applicants as we are confronting with schools and children.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Excellent training ground for starters.
- Entry level salary with guaranteed salary increase upon evaluation.
- Insurance and other statutory benefits mandated by the government.
- Annual air ticket and vacation leave.