ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Fee collection from the parents and issuing tax invoices and receipt vouchers. (Cash, Checks, Bank transfer, Credit Card)
2. Preparing MIS reports. (Daily, Weekly, Monthly)
3. Preparing fee letters for parents. Follow up for fee recovery which includes but not limited to phone calls to parents, emailing, SMS, reminder letters on regular basis.
4. Maintaining Fee Policy/Schedule and fee discounts.
5. Maintaining Cash, PDCs (Post-dated checks) register.
6. Preparing final settlement of leaving student as per the KHDA’s fee policy.
7. Updating finance part in KHDA parent school contract.
8. Maintaining MIS of New Admission, Re-registration, withdrawal.
9. Reconciliation of Bank account, receivables, cash collected, and revenue.
10. Assisting in preparation of VAT return, office filings and annual audit.
11. Maintaining office files and records.
12. Dealing with parents.
13. Preparation of Payment plan and post-dated checks.
14. Updating Daily Admission and withdrawal data in HubSpot.
15. Posting entries in MS Dynamics BC 365.
16. Issuance fee quotes for new admission and re-registration in collaboration with admission office.
Other tasks assigned by the reporting head.