Position: Customer Sales Relations
Location: Onsite (Dubai – United Arab Emirates)
Experience: 3 - 5 years of customer-facing sales and relationship management role.
Education: At least a bachelor's degree. Preferably MBA degree or equivalent field experience
Contract: 12 Months Extendable
- Candidate will be responsible for S Solution Deployments
1. Sales and pre-sales.
2. Relationship management.
3. Successful delivery in the Customer environment.
4. Timely payments.
- Understand the customer technology goals, and work with the customer to create a joint success plan to meet those goals.
- Conduct regular success plan reviews with the customer and partners.
- Perform sales presentations, product demonstrations to customers and partners, as and when necessary.
- Collaborate with CSE (Customer Success Engineer) to build relationships to cultivate customer references based on trust and loyalty.
- Prefer sales experience in the data and storage infrastructure areas.
- Technically oriented with a strong understanding of Data Center technologies, particularly storage solutions capabilities, data protection, virtualization, networking, and application use cases.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and preferably Arabic language.
- Willingness to travel to build strong customer relationships.
- Experience in the UAE and GCC markets.