Customer Service Coordinator (Arabic and English) -Contract Hire
Duration: Long Term
Location: Abu Dhabi
Closing Date :ASAP
· Assists in the development of Company’s Customer Services & Call Center policy and procedures in line with industry best practices and Company’s scope of works for all Customer Services/ Call Center activities.
· Participates in establishing Company processes for recording of customer payment options, complaints resolution, metering, billing, credit & collection and all billing systems related topics.
Job Specific Accountabilities Accountability
1. Carries out his duties in accordance with specifications and Company policies and regulations.
2. Set up all Customers’ accounts (entering customer and account data from source documents within stated time limits)
3. Handling customer inquiries, complaints and provide appropriate solutions with time frame limits and follow up to ensure the resolution and closing customer complaints
4. Prepare and periodically present a management dashboard for review of customer complaint status
5. Follow up with the customer to ensure the invoices paid within the payment terms
6. Identify customer needs to achieve satisfaction
7. Build sustainable relationship with the customers through interactive communication (tel., email, face to face meeting, etc)
8. Provide accurate, valid , complete information, deals and promotions • Handle customer complaints and provide appropriate solutions with time frame limits SLAs with support from concerned department.
9. Continuous follow up with customers regarding the services experience to improve stakeholder relations, enhance commercial contractual terms.
10. Build and maintain high level contacts with customers, including other business and project partners
11. Generate Invoices using the applied systems and send them to the customers
12. Gather the information related to the outstanding, ageing of debtors and follow ups with customers
13. Upload vendor Invoices to the system post verification by concerned sales team
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
• 10 years of experience in customer support services; preferably a utility business.
• IT literate, with experience in MS Office applications.
• Fluent in English language with good oral and written communication skills.
Fluency in Arabic language will be a positive advantage.