Deputy Manager - Retail Sales (Female)
Experienced sales leaders, required for a Travel Company.
This profile requires a dynamic, Hospitality-Real Estate, Deputy Manager Sales
- Achieving monthly Sales goals and managing Sales efforts with a goal of meeting set Targets for team assigned.
- Create new business prospects across a range of geographies using Prospecting and Research to generate leads and hit the sales target.
- Managing client enquiries and concerns.
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills (Both Written and Verbal).
- Direct and Motivate the Team towards meeting their Goals, Targets. Should be able to Build and Lead a Strong Sales Team.
- Proficiency in Multiple Languages is a Plus.
- Must have experience in handling Face-to-Face client communication and Team Management
- Create an atmosphere that promotes good teamwork, professional ethics and positive vibes to keep the team motivated.
- The incumbent should have good knowledge of domestic Hospitality, Real Estate and Tourism.
- Must be open to work in a flexible environment, roster off, public holidays and festivals (6 Day work week).
- This role comes across with Commission structure, apart from the basic salary.