Overview of the role:
To provide fleet vehicles to internal and external customers within the agreed timescale thus exceeding the customers’ expectations.
What you will do:
• Fleet procurement :
• Once the IN is a is confirmed by GM Ops/ Fleet admin supervisor, the PO needs to be raised in SAP.
• Coordinate and follow up with vehicle dealerships on the status of ordered vehicles and invoices.
• Communicate and coordinate with internal customers.
• Salik tag assignment :
• All vehicles need to be allocated with a Salik tag and the same details need to be added onto Carpro back office.
• Create PO is SAP as per the confirmed order.
• GRN to be done once the vehicle is procured and ready.
• Invoice verification to be done.
• Spare key management:
• Ensure all spare keys for fleet vehicles are filed correctly so as to minimise the time spent in looking for a key.
• All spare keys released to customers/ staff needs to be followed up. Spare keys lost need to be charged and new keys cut.
Required Skills to be successful:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• PC Literate
• Proficient in MS Office - especially MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Highly organized and customer orientated
• Driving license is an additional benefit
• Efficient administration skills
• Good communications skills
• Excellent co ordination skills
What equips you for the role:
Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.