Handle the day-to-day inventory responsibilities, so as to provide support to the inventory team leader and store operations. Receive stocks materials, equipment, supplies or merchandise and accountable for maintaining records of quantity and value of material stocked.
- Database management of all stocks in the inventory
- Creation of Weekly/Monthly/Annual reports to be sent to stores.
- Creation of Monthly/Annual PI roasters to be sent to stores.
- Plan and Execute inventory counts (Monthly/Annual) as per schedule for the year across all stores
- Perform the stock parking and stock adjustment of variances based on approvals.
- Clear the unsolved SNP (Negative Sales) issues on a timely basis.
- Assist in identifying process improvement/changes as necessary.
- Provide the required data to meet the Audit/Compliance requirements
- Ensure Inventory is managed efficiently
- Ensure Inventory management process and policies
- Analyze root cause for the variance
- Responsible for Shrinkage
Experience (Yrs& Field): 2-3 Yrs of experience in Inventory/Warehouse Management
Educational Qualification: Preferably Graduate
Professional Certifications: Retail Management, Experience of working in ERP,MS Excel, SAP
Skills & Abilities -
Customer Focus, Result Orientation, Team Work, Leading People, Communication, Problem Solving