- Assist sellers and buyers with purchasing or selling the property
- Perform comparative market analysis to provide advice on property value
- Continue to develop network to become an area specialist in your community
- Understand client requirements and present several options to buyers/tenants for their property search to shortlist properties and finalize the deal.
- Manage property resale
- Keep up to date with market trends
- Prepare necessary documentation
- Minimum 1 year experience (Preferable); non experienced are encouraged to apply as well.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- MUST poses a Valid UAE Driving license and own car (Mandatory)
- Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent personal grooming
- Must have the ability to compare property prices and monitor current transactions.
- Must be available in Abu Dhabi for immediate joining
- Basic Salary + Commission
- Employee Visa
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leave
- The other benefits as per the UAE Labour Law