OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
To fully manage the Centre through the implementation of management and quality control systems and supervising the team to deliver the highest level of service to our customers, both tenants and other visitors.
- To ensure the effective measurement and performance of all service providers and continually look to identify and manage opportunities to provide a first-class retail environment.
- To prepare reports for review forecasting and management of budgets for both revenue and expenditure, in particular, service charge, marketing, and commercialization budgets in accordance with the ABP including quarterly asset plan updates and investor reporting both in written and presentation form.
- To ensure maximization of net revenue to include close control of rent and service charge collection, the minimization of non-recoverable costs, and where possible revenue maximization. Look to continually innovate to create revenue from commercialization, car parking, and other income-generating activities.
- To contribute to the asset enhancement initiatives. Working closely with your line manager/director, strive to consistently evolve the retail mix to maximize financial returns including helping to support and facilitate inquiries from retailers, and providing data and expert opinion which will help to inform rent review and leasing strategies.
- To ensure the delivery of key performance measurement standards including footfall/turnover data, conversion ratio, dwell time, and frequency of visits.
1. At least 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar capacity in the UAE
2. Technical Knowledge
3. Proficiency in verbal and written English, any other language is an advantage.