Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
As part of Dubizzle Group, we are alongside some of the strongest classified brands in the market. With a collective strength of 8 brands, we have more than 160 million monthly users that trust in our dedication to providing them with the best platform for their needs.
We are looking for an Arabic speaking Marketing Executive to join dubizzle's Marketing team. You will be responsible for planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
In this role, you will:
- Take charge of conceiving and executing lead generation tactics and campaigns, ensuring seamless alignment across all channels, and prioritising the adherence to deadlines as non-negotiable.
- Conduct experiments driven by data to identify the most effective channels for achieving the company goals.
- Write and edit high-quality, compelling copy in Arabic & English that adheres to brand values while maintaining accuracy and grammatical correctness in all printed and online communications.
- Monitor departmental performance and competitor activities, generating insightful reports to inform strategic decisions.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, Performance Marketing, Sales, and Advertising, to enhance and optimise overall performance.
- Plan, execute, and track marketing activities across online and offline platforms.
- Work closely with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing activities.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Plan, support, and execute B2C and B2B events.
- Stay up to date with market and online trends relevant to the brand to ensure campaigns and promotions remain relevant within each platform.
- Measure, report, and analyse the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations to improve future performance.
- Assist the marketing manager in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online platforms and provide recommendations for future strategic initiatives through competitive and financial analysis.
- Develop a profound understanding of our customers and target market, keeping them at the forefront of your creative thinking. Utilise customer insights as a launching pad for growth-oriented marketing initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing or social media related roles
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role with demonstrated impact (Experience in Technology or E-commerce is advantageous).
- Expertise in marketing, creativity, a deep understanding of business operations, brand management, and a strong grasp of market trends and consumer behaviour.
- Proven ability to deliver effective marketing communications campaigns that drive sales pipeline growth.
- Experience in planning, researching, and creating content for various communication channels.
- Proficiency in IT skills, including the use of programs like Mailchimp, SimilarWeb, and Google Analytics.
- Bilingual proficiency in Arabic and English.
- Hands-on and excellent execution skills.
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- Strong multitasking abilities and effective management of multiple active projects.
- Adaptability to evolving industry trends and technologies
- Positive and proactive attitude.
- Ability to work independently, proactively drive projects, and make informed decisions.
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 50 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development
Bayut & dubizzle is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.