IT Sales and Marketing Executive
We are one of the most technologically and advanced companies in UAE which deals with IT Solutions
This Job demands strong communications skills to develop and maintain relationships with clients. To succeed in this job, you should be someone who can hit the ground running, plan your own day and have the passion to thrive.
• Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing.
• Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment, licensee renewal and Software Services.
• Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages.
• Demonstrates IT services to highlight product benefits.
• Serve as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and
• Prepare periodic forecasts and progress updates toward sales goals
• Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients.
• Provides technical advice after sales solutions.
• Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance.
• Becomes fluent in all Products and Services offered by the employer through testing,
demonstrations, and research.
• Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various
competing products or services.
• Visit Sites daily and generate leads.
• Follow up on deals daily
• Identify opportunities to expand the business and build on the relationship with
existing and new clients.
• Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative
• Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products
• Analyze sales: marketing and other reports to gain insights into improving
performance and maximizing growth.
• Meet with Project Managers / Engineers to get feedback about execution, quality and
successful handover of project execution.
• Achieve assigned sales targets by the deadline given by management
• Customer relationship management, involve in negotiation and assist in resolving
• Use the CRM effectively and input data accurately.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
• 3+ years of IT sales experience in UAE
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals,
• Ability to Work Under Pressure
• UAE driving license
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
• Architectural Knowledge
• Arabic Language is an advantage
• Background in IT service industry
• Knowledge of CRM system
• Good at MS Office and mail communication