We are looking for a hardworking, customer-oriented shop assistant/play area attendant to ensure smooth operations in the play area. The shop assistant’s responsibilities include welcoming customers to our shop and monitoring customer activities to prevent incidents. You should also be great with kids, able to identify customers' needs and recommend suitable areas that best satisfy their needs.
- Responsible for greeting and meeting all customers promptly and politely as they enter the store.
- Provide customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional customer service.
- Guide customers throughout the store or to specific areas the customer requests
- Develop a clear understanding of all departments, products, make, and features and after sales service
- Effectively deal with customer queries and complaints.
- Follow procedures for dealing with specific customer orders.
- Maximize and contribute to sales within the store through exceptional customer service
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
- Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system
Shop Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Proven retail sales experience.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
PLUS POINTS FOR APPLICANTS WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO:
- FACE PAINTING
- BALLOON DESIGN
- PARTY HOST