Project Coordinator primary role is to keep accurate project documentation and planning data for all Pulse Projects. Project documentation includes but is not limited to, contracts, communications, drawings project schedules, and technician work hours. Organizing, attending, and participating in project meetings. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings. Undertaking project tasks as and when required.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours.
- Manage and maintain the Project Master Plan
- Tracking of Project progress Logs
- Maintain project ‘check-list’ for all projects is accurate and up to date in HQ office
- Organizing, attending and participating in project meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings minutes
- Ensuring projects documentation is maintained appropriately for each project and ensure the correct filing method is used
- Track and manage incoming paperwork
- Keep members of projects team updated with revised paperwork and project details
- Manage all time sheets relating to the projects
- To Manage site work permit requirements
- Gathering paperwork for deliveries including (but not limited to) warrantee, delivery notes, invoice receipts, completion certificates.
- Relief for Procurement, Logistics and Project Coordination when required.