The role of a sales executive is to sell advertising and marketing collaterals to clients and manage the relationship with these – including by working with colleagues to ensure that the design and placement of the adverts meet the wishes of the client.
- Contacting businesses and other potential clients to source new leads – this could be through calling, emailing, visiting in person and/or contacting on social media
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients by making sure they are aware of all the advertising solutions offered by your employer and working with your colleagues (such as designers) to ensure the client is happy with what is offered
- Meeting sales targets
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Project management and time management ability
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others.
Additional compensation - Commission plan to be discussed during interview and job offer