We are looking for young and energetic sales staff to join our team. Interested candidates may apply with their updated CVs.
- Customer service focus (Meet and Greet ethics).
- Excellent understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Knowledge of the products and planogram
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
- Ensure high levels of consumer satisfaction by providing superior sales services and educate the consumer on product related details.
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Inform customers about discounts and special offers, invite them for sample tasting.
- Understand customers’ needs and provide information and assistance on product services.
- Proactively engage with window shoppers and visitors to develop positive brand awareness and convert into sales.
- Establish trust relationships with customers.
- Ability to cross sell / upsell and increase the basket value.
- Ensure proper Hand over & take over between the shifts.
- Manage the physical inventory counts, shelf life and order management.
- High knowledge on replenishment and bulk merchandising in a retail boutique environment
- Receive the delivery and record it in books.
- FIFO / FEFO of the products
- Take care of the hygiene part of the Boutique
- Cash / Card management (POS Handling, Refund management)
- Education: Higher secondary and above
- Experience: 3+ Years of proven working experience in retail sales
- Language: Excellent Spoken English, good written English (Arabic is a plus).