Formulate design concepts for projects with ability to digest and interpret design concepts and directions from the Director and proceed with design development.
- Development of conceptual design solutions to the design problems and parameters agreed with the client and as contained in the Brief together with providing assistance to the Project Leader and Director in the presentation of those solutions to the client.
- Development and maintenance of a reputation and acceptance, both outside and within PNCA as a skilled and innovative designer. To keep abreast of developments in design techniques and trends.
- Acting as a mentor to other designers within their studio.
- Undertaking thorough research of both the client's needs and requirements and other similar or related projects to gain a full understanding of the design problems and parameters.
- Assisting the Director in the formulation of the Client Brief for the project in conjunction with the client.
- In producing the conceptual design solution, awareness of and response to the strategic, financial and time planning for the project.
- Marketing PNCA's design expertise on the project and for that studio and assistance in the raising of PNCA's reputation for design excellence.
- To assist the Director and Project Leader in the formulation of the client brief and then to undertake the management of the schematic design process.
- To provide leadership to the Project Team and to undertaking an ongoing review of subsequent stages of the project to ensure that the integrity of the agreed design solutions are maintained particularly with regard to development of the design and late variations to the design brief.
- Developed specialist skills
- Professional expertise recognized within Studio
- Developed project management skills
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Industry knowledge and awareness of trends
- Manage and deliver projects on time, to budget and specification
- Discuss the objectives, requirements and budget of a project;
- Consult with other professionals about the design of an environment;
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to the client;
- Advise the client on the practicality of their project;
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Minimum 12 years working experience
- Revit ,AutoCAD, Sketch up, Photoshop, Indesign, Hand Sketching preferred