We are seeking an Social Media Marketing Manager who is self-driven and thrives working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that operates on collaboration and partnership with all business stakeholders.
- Identify, target prospects, and generate new leads via cold calls, email, social media, conventions, local meet-ups, LinkedIn, and other potential marketing channels.
- Nurtures existing leads and prospects.
- Assists with the creation and generation of sales materials and documents.
- Develops and distributes communications to current and prospective clients.
- Performs market research and statistical analysis.
- Log all communication between clients and set up meetings.
- Project management related to sales events and campaigns
- Basic knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office products and sales automation tools.
- High level of professionalism and integrity.
- Experience using Hubspot or another CRM, LinkedIn and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- High level of professionalism and integrity who is Self-starting and has a disciplined work ethic (function independently with little direction)
- Understanding of email sequences/drip campaigns, a/b testing, and landing pages.
- Team player who motivates co-workers and contributes at a strategic level
- Ability to cultivate and nurture strong customer relationships.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate complex technical and analytical concepts.