We are looking for a part-time (3 Days a week) Stylist who can use his/her fashion knowledge to create appealing displays and outfits, accentuating the brand and delivering a visual message. The stylists will use his/her creative skills to produce visually appealing displays, photoshoots or outfits. This is a fast-changing, highly pressurized role that would suit someone that thrives on being busy, solving problems, collaborating with others and using their creative flair.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work on both still and live model shoots
· Assist on set during shoots including steaming, pinning and fitting clothes or products
· Accurately follow styling guidelines
· Work collaboratively with models, photographers, studio coordinators, content managers, producers, and creative directors
· Develop strong, up-to-date knowledge of designers, brands and trends
· Achieve daily and weekly targets and deadlines
· Ensure sets, mannequins, styling props and shoot areas are well maintained and tidy
· Juggle working on ad-hoc projects with maintaining your core job role
· Ensure sample stock is not mishandled
· Provide expert knowledge on products and styling ensembles
· Confidently merchandise products
· Communicate workflow
· Source and obtain clothes, products, and accessories for use in shoots
· Direct make-up and hair
· Create mood boards
· Source/cast/book models
· Produce a daily report and finish daily targets.
· Fully responsible for the styling.
· Do a final quality check on everything.
· Making sure the garments are given back to the inventory after shoot
· Responsible for products/SKUs received after ironing
· Good teamwork.
· Maintaining a tactful, friendly manner.
· Communication skills.
· Openness to learning new ideas and techniques.
· Attention to detail.
· Cleanliness and good personal grooming.
· Candidates with at least 3years of experience in the related field.
· Holders of a Diploma from a reputed institution
· Candidates from E-com industry only will be considered
· Fluent English Communication
· Immediate Joiners would be preferred
· Exceptional communication and influencing skills, with the ability to inspire confidence and work successfully with clients, management and other employees.
· Strong executive presence.
· Collaborative, energetic self-starter with strong interpersonal and analytical skills and proven ability to work effectively with the Reporting Manager and other senior management as a strategic partner.
· Desire to be part of a team and organization where focus and business excellence are shared values.
· Commitment to be a leader and culture builder.
· Hard working and energetic.
NICE TO HAVE
· Degree or training program in Fashion merchandising or in any field related
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).