- Provide Corporate Tax services that provide measurable value and advise clients from a range of different industries on tax matters.
- Preparation of company tax returns, including consolidated company tax returns for a wide range of corporate clients
- Assisting with tax due diligence, structuring advice and advisory work
- Research and assisting with tax consulting advice (such as tax consolidation, tax treaties, international tax, withholding taxes)
- Preparation of supporting schedules by analyzing backing documentation in a complete and thorough manner.
- Co-ordinate with other colleagues locally and globally to deliver international taxation engagements.
- Consult with the Manager on technical and risk matters.
- Building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities.
Who we're looking for:
- CA/ ACCA/ CPA or an equivalent professional qualification relevant to tax services.
- 1-3 years practical knowledge and experience of corporate tax/income tax and consultancy firm.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and has the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
- Team player but also have the confidence to work alone on small engagements and be willing to work additional hours to meet deadlines as necessary.
- Well versed in usage of Microsoft packages and technology.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.