To contribute towards the advertising, marketing, and sales efforts of a retail location by designing, developing and taking charge of the visual look of the store and its merchandise.
Ensure accurate execution of visual merchandising standards and guidelines.
- Co-ordinate and guide stores on VM implementation based on store formats
- Manage and guide in-store merchandisers to meet all visual goals.
- Ensure all store elements and housekeeping is done in line with the VM guidelines.
- Ensure all stores are aware of brand, windows and mannequin updates.
- Ensure all stores collate evidence of implementation.
- Document store visit feedback and a clear improvement plan for all stores.
- Develop and train stores on VM techniques
- Organize effective and efficient utilization of store space.
- Working closely with the management and marketing team to increase sales using VM strategy
- Recommending brand, price point and buying depth strategies.
- Working with the VM Manager & sales teams to achieve commercial goals.
- Involved in rearranging, remerchandising & replenishing new stock as it arrives.
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes.
- Communicating with other retail channels on overall business plans.
- Coordinating store display in line with brand guidelines and strategy.
- Translating catalogues & promotions into real designs on the showroom floor.
- Reporting on mark down strategies, current performance and market trends
- Fixing of props and materials for season store window installation including posters, sticker, signage and lights
- Mannequin’s Dressing and accessorizing to give complete window presentation
- Setting up store profile includes (fixture and layout) of the store in every launching of the season.
- Create and implementing guidelines for the Store Visual Display on expected dates.
- Propose new Strategic method and Trendy Visual Display to Increase Sale and Store Presentation.
- Making weekly report concerning visual store concerns submitted to Head VM.
- Bachelor degree in Design
- Any related degree
Experience – 1 to 4 years
- Have a flair for design and color
- Be creative, imaginative and energetic
- Understand company's target markets and know how to appeal to them
- Aware of current trends and activities in design, fashion and culture
- Have good communication skills to present ideas to others
- Be able to concentrate and work to tight deadlines
- Be able to use large and small spaces effectively
- Be self-motivated
- Have technical drawing skills and be able to use computer-aided design packages.