Job Title: Administrator
Location: Business Bay, Dubai
Salary: Depending on experience
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator, to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Manage and organize documents & ensure office is neat.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date of all documents.
- Handling online enquiries on social media.
- Listing/Editing properties on Property Portals (Booking.com, Bayut, Dubizzle, Airbnb).
- Making sure to upload all required documents and acquire permit to advertise properties to the Portals.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Doing other administrative work, purchases stationary items, maintaining courier register and update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional administrative certifications are a plus.
- Proven experience in administrative roles, preferably in the real estate industry.
- Strong knowledge of document management and property listing processes.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and document management systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.
- Experience in sales is a plus
This position requires a daily sale driven personality which will be compensated with commissions.
If you are a highly organized individual with a keen eye for detail and a passion for real estate, we would love to hear from you.