Following line manager’s and sales executives’ instructions to deliver the stock to the customer as per the SOP. Deliver the stock to shops and handover it to the right person.
- Following line manager instruction to deliver the stocks to customer as per the SOP and deliver the stocks to right shop and to the right person, always ask the store representative to mention their mobile number.
- While collecting the stocks from Truck, match the physical stock with the invoice and in case of any variance inform the store keeper at the same time.
- Keep each customer stock in a separate bag as given by the store keeper (each trade IMEI numbers are scanned separately and printed on invoice)
- While delivering the items match the invoice quantity with the physical stock and confirm with dealer
- Collect stamp and signature from authorized person from trade upon delivery confirmation
- Deliver all stocks in a safe, efficiently and within the agreed time, stocks should be delivered to trade within 30min from the time of handing over the stocks by storekeeper
- Handover the invoice proofs (stamped copy) to store keeper once back from delivery
- Working closely with store keeper & sales representative
- Building relationship with the dealers
- If requested, assist the sales rep for POSM placement and service units collection upon line manager instruction
- Assist storekeeper during stock count, surprise count and arranging stocks
- Minimum Higher secondary education level.
- Basic computer literacy
- Valid UAE Bike license
- Languages : English, Urdu. Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage
- Experience in structured route planning
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Bike delivery driver.