A ministry in UAE seeks experienced Communication Executive to promote implementation of economic partnership agreements (CEPAs) to private sector and stakeholders, develop CEPA awareness campaigns, and review communication material produced by PR firm.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication and organization skills, ability to work independently, and be fluent in Arabic and English.
· Develop and implement communication strategies to promote CEPA implementation modalities to the private sector and other stakeholders
· Work with chambers of commerce, free zones, and other business groups to raise awareness regarding CEPA benefits and processes
· Develop communication materials (awareness campaigns) pertaining to CEPAs
· Review communication material produced by Comms/PR firm
• Excellent written and communication skills and attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills with extensive experience managing complex projects and the ability to effectively delegate tasks.
• Ability to think strategically and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
• Research and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly motivated self-starter with a proven ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities for improvement.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a highly collaborative and team-oriented approach
• UAE Citizen, Fluency in Arabic and English is a must
• Undergraduate degree in communication, marketing or a related field
• Minimum 2-3 years work experience