"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- Remains observant and responds to each guest who approaches the Reception Desk
- Is an ambassador of Fairmont Bab Al Bahr by providing an excellent first impression
- Maintains a perpetual presence on the Reception Desk throughout the hours of the shift
- Greets all guests courteously, using the guest’s name whenever possible
- Follows Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards
- Enrolls new FPC members and updates FPC certificate maintenance
- Follows Occupational Health & Safety regulations
- Adheres to SOX requirements in regards to guest folio accounting
- Ensures adherence to Fairmont’s Code of Ethics
- Drives Rate & RevPAR through up-selling room brand
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Able to type 25 words per minute
- 2 years minimum experience in customer service
- A hospitality diploma is an asset
- Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office Suite, and Fidelio PMS systems is recommended
- Must have the ability to handle cash effectively and accurately