We are looking for a Content Manager for Ecommerce who will be responsible for delivering on content strategies to improve revenue of the SharafDG ecommerce platform, through management of content management system, developing qualitative and engaging content, curating communication for digital assets for enhanced customer journey, increased footfalls and improved conversions.
· Manage content listing for Sharaf DG, manage taxonomy and customer journeys that lead to improved Customer Experience and Conversions.
· Develop and implement communication strategies that will attract visitors to the SharafDG website while maintaining a standardized communication stream for marketing campaigns.
· Thorough experience and deep knowledge of the digital eco-system, including hands-on experience on google analytics and google webmaster tool.
· Provide support in the areas of Campaign optimization and contribute to building the Events and Campaign calendar for the SharafDG.com
· Manage the Arabic website content, liaising with agencies and technical team for products, campaigns, and website information.
· Manage the organic traffic for the website (SEO) and plan for month-on-month growth and target achievement for both English and Arabic website.
· Conduct market research to keep up with new trends and technologies to optimize and enrich product content.
· Regular reporting on organic marketing, listing and Arabic content management and measure actual performance against set standards.