Overview of the role:
Responsible to enter the agreement details in TARS/ECRS system for all vehicles checked out from AFTRS, MOOV and AFLM. The process includes any tasks after the agreement is opened.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
What you will do:
Data Entry Executive
- Ensure all open agreements are updated in TARS/ECRS within 3 hrs from the agreement open date and time.
- Ensure the Closed agreements and exchanges are updated within one working day from the closure and transaction date and time.
- Ensure on a Weekly basis the sold vehicles are deleted from the TARS/ECRS system.
- Ensure the data accuracy and monitoring report is reviewed and necessary actions are taken with the relevant branch managers.
- Ensure active controls are set to minimize discrepancies and fines from Traffic Authority.
- Continues reporting of KPI’s to Operations Manager.
- Reduction of internal/external errors.
Process Adherence & Improvement.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that can lead to financial/non-financial efficiencies.
- Ongoing Review of processes / policies to suggest areas of improvements.
- Continuous process optimization to meet Central Bank standards and best market practices.
- Create and maintain an internal quality framework
- Ensure transparency of data reporting
Organizational – Regulation & Governance
- Implement effective governance is in place for internal quality monitoring.
Required Skills to be successful:
What equips you for the role:
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.