About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
The incumbent is accountable to enter accurate information in to the system and to support the regulatory affairs team with any related tasks.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Entering data from source documents within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Responding to information requests from authorised members
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa
- Candidate should be based in the UAE