Ideal candidate must have previous experience in the construction industry or worked with any Contracting Company & Who can join immediately.
- Associate degree required (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be expert in MS Office ( Specialy in Excel ,Word & Power Point)
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Day to Day Coordination of office Administration Activities.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Receiving, Registering, Distributing and Follow Up on Enquiries Received.
- Coordinate Meetings and Prepare Minutes for Branch Offices & Individual Meetings as required.
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Distribute project-related copies to internal teams
- File documents in physical and digital records
- Create templates for future use
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and clients
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Experience as document controller will be an advantage.
- Should have Good communications skills in English.