Director of Social Media
Reporting to the Vice-President of Digital & eCommerce, we are looking for a strategically minded social media director to be responsible for creating social media plans, strategy and timelines. The social media director's responsibilities include agency management, developing content across key channels, managing content creators and creating a posting schedule.
What is in it for you:
The position will be based in Dubai Corporate Office responsible to support the Fairmont Brand Globally, with access to automated tools and world class agencies.
What you will be doing:
- Developing social media strategy for Fairmont Brand.
- Creating brand awareness to attract the target audience.
- Leading the social media team.
- Scheduling posts on various social media platforms.
- Monitoring social media metrics.
- Focusing on growing followers and reach of our social media pages.
- Keeping a track of website traffic on a regular basis.
- To ensure communication with followers on social networks and responding to their queries.
- Supervising social media activities.
- Researching all the marketing trends.
- Collaborating with rest of the Commercial team.
- Assisting in hiring and training new team members.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations.
- Staying updated with the latest social media practices.
- A degree in media or training in social media.
- Knowledge of social media scheduling software.
- Familiarity with monitoring metrics.
- Experience with Photoshop (proficiency preferred).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Personal Social media engagement across platforms.
- Outstanding written communication skills
Your team and working environment:
You will be responsible to drive the strategy & execution with a team of 2 dedicated to Social Media.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.