Reporting to the Talent & Culture Manager Dubai Corporate Office, Dubai, the Coordinator will provide administrative and coordination support for Global talent & culture activities within the region and sub office-based employees.
- Assist the T&C Manager with recruiting, employee record-keeping, and payroll processing with the administrative functions.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Assist with all internal and external T&C related inquiries or requests.
- Collaborates with marketing and sales to develop successful internal social media campaigns.
- Monitor and supervise technology usage in social media.
- Track & monitor the performance of the EVP campaigns.
- Responsible for the monthly reporting of-employee leave balances and deliver a monthly consolidated summary to the relevant supervisors.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and maintain agendas of Chief Talent & Culture officer.
- Create & update the digital banner for promotions & appointment notices & flash opportunity across the Hubs.
- Assist with the onboarding & offboarding processes of corporate employees.
- Manages Talent & Culture directories & electronic distribution lists.
- Assist the T&C Manager with the organization of global events.
- Provides administrative support to the T&C Manager across the division.
- Assist with statistical reports and records, including monthly and bi-annual reporting.
- Maintain and update corporate organizational charts and corporate distribution lists, & staffing guides.
- Process invoices.
- Performs other clerical functions.
- Experience with general HR functions
- Bachelor’s in human resources, Business, or a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in upscale hospitality.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word & other Microsoft Office products.
- Previous experience with Taleo preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, with the ability of multi-task and manage priorities & deadlines.
We Are Fairmont Heartists
Our buildings are grand and our people exceptional. Our architecture gives us presence, but we are the heart and soul
We Are Home To Events That Matter.
We contribute to the collective vibrancy of our destinations and are part of their enduring spirit. We share a passion for culture with our guests, and we’re honored to be their trusted guide.
We Are Empowered.
We take care of the little things and the big things. We believe moments that engage the heart create lifelong memories.
We Push Ourselves Every Day.
We strive to always be better; to not stand still. We know where we’re going, and we will leave the world a better place.
There Is No Room For Ordinary In Anything We Do.
We’re proud to share our past with generations of colleagues who created our rich history, and we accept our responsibility to follow in that tradition—it inspires our future.
We Lead From The Heart.
We make genuine connections, and we cherish every opportunity to make the people around us feel special.
We Are A Family.
We celebrate our differences, we support each other, and we always stand together.