As the Head of HR , you will support the Chief HR Officer in the effective management and performance of all HR - related activities to the highest standards.
You will steer HR Strategies and project across the organization and ensure that core areas of the department including Recruitment. Employees Relations, Workforce Administration , Employee relations, workforce administration, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Payroll, Reward and Recognition is carried out using the best HR practices in the market. You will drive cultural change and help create long-term human capital strategies that will support business objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor Degree in HR related discipline is essential
- Minimum of 15 years experience in an HR Management role, with 8 years in a leadership role.
- Must come from a financial industry background.
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the UAE labour law; familiarity on labour laws in the GCC region is preferred
- HR Generalist knowledge is essential to succeed in this role
- Must be a dynamic leader that can motivate large teams.
- Bilingual in English and Arabic with exceptional communication skills.
- Has strong commercial and business acumen.
- Able to build good rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail Oriented, organized with exceptional time management skills.
- Must enjoy working in a highly competitive, challenging and fast paced environment.