We are looking for House Driver on a full-time basis. As House Driver, you will be responsible for transporting family members, running errands, and general upkeep of the home.
You should be well-versed with the traffic rules and regulations.
- Driving family members to and from appointments in a timely and safe manner
- Parking the vehicle properly
- Regularly washing and cleaning the vehicle
- Conducting timely vehicle maintenance checks
- Maintaining the home’s vehicles, including regular servicing and cleaning
- Maintain the highest standard of personal appearance.
- Conduct, hygiene and posture.
- Running errands for the household, such as grocery shopping and picking up dry cleaning.
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Proven work experience as a Driver or relevant role.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Good knowledge of traffic laws, safety regulations, and city routes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexibility in working hours - the ability to work during weekends and evenings
- Physical fitness to lift heavy goods when necessary