We are seeking an HR & Admin Executive to join our team. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in assisting with HR functions and providing administrative support as needed. If you're a detail-oriented professional with HR and admin experience, we want to hear from you.
- Maintain meticulous employee records.
- Keep the HR database up to date, including new hires, separations, vacation, and sick leaves.
- Aid in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, such as absences and leaves.
- Process employee requests efficiently.
- Assist with new employee orientation/induction by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
- Prepare essential company documents, such as Google Forms, NOC's, and Google Sheets.
- Utilize the Trakheesi system for broker card applications and cancellations.
- Liaise with insurance companies for policy additions, deletions, and renewals.
- Maintain meticulous document control and record keeping.
- Organise and manage both digital and hard copy files for all staff members.
- Coordinate with vendors and suppliers for maintenance or office supply needs.
- Working with other office admins to maintain upkeep of the office
- Be willing to take on additional responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior experience as an Admin and HR Executive. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in the Dubai real estate industry.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with MS Office and Google applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail – nothing escapes your notice.
- Flexibility in your daily routine, with a strong ability to prioritise and act promptly.
- Knowledge of labor regulations and legislation.
- Candidates who can join immediately will be given preference.