We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented "HR Assistant cum Payroll Specialist" to join our HR team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in supporting our HR and payroll functions, ensuring accurate and timely processing of payroll, maintaining employee records, and assisting with Admin & General HR Functions.
"Candidates must be available within the UAE and able to join on short notice."
- Maintain and update employee records - both soft and hard copy
- Preparing all certificates/letters requests in accordance with the Company Policy
- Responsible for attendance management, leave management, etc.
- Responsible for processing payments i.e. Salaries, EOSB and Final Settlements, Paid Leaves, etc.
- Process payroll on a regular basis, ensuring accuracy and compliance with company policies and relevant regulations.
- Assist in onboarding and offboarding processes, including paperwork, orientations, and exit interviews.
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding general HR information, payroll and benefits.
- Collaborate with finance and accounting teams to reconcile payroll-related accounts.
- Prepare and distribute HR-related communications and announcements.
- Support HR projects such as employee engagement initiatives, performance evaluations, and policy updates.
- Stay updated on changes in UAE Labour laws and regulations related to payroll and HR.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in UAE handling payroll and HR administration.
- Experience handling Payroll manually
- Experience in SIF File Creation.
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Exposure in other facets of HR especially Recruitment - both Blue Collar and Professional levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.