We are looking for an experienced and motivated candidate to join our team! As a
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing all types of Customs declarations in Dubai trade Mirsal II portal ( FZ Transit Out, FZ Internal transfer, Import to Local from FZ, Import for Re-Export
- Process all the documentation related to export such as BOE processing,
- Merging commercial Invoice, Packing list and share to sales team for the payment purposes. (Accounts /sale / Warehouse responsibility )
- Preparing certificate of origin,
- Arrange Certificate of conformity through third party agent
- BL follow-up,
- Preparation Transfer of ownership doc for free zone internal transfer
- Liaison with different shipping line, agent and forwarder regards to the export shipment and negotiate with shipping and forwarding company and get the best quote from the shipping line, Booking, follow up and reduce the export cost as much as possible.
- Responsible for customs claim submission
- Responsible for Physical document submission.
- Preparing local goods gate pass
- Coordinate with transport company to place export container.
- International courier booking through DHL / UPS / FEDEX
- Get the best airfreight quote for international courier export from DHL /UPS /FEDEX and share to sales team
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Import and Export
- Experience and skill in ERP systems
- Strong communication skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Minimum three (3) year of related warehouse experience within the consistent areas of material handling, shipping and receiving, distribution, and/or operations.
- Good understanding of basic/fundamental warehouse shipping and receiving procedures.