We're looking for Office Assistant /Office Boy (Entry-Level) who can assist and manage office duties.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Serve Tea and Coffee to Staff and Visitors
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable material
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Damp dust furniture, light fixtures, window and bathrooms daily,
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services
- Assists in menial office tasks required by the office staff
- Maintains the cleanliness of the office premises.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant.
- Background in Electrical & Electronic Engineering is preferred.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.