- Qualification in Natural Science or / Port Management to H.N.C Level or higher.
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience in similar role within the port environment on container vessels.
- Extensive experience working within a port environment, preferably in bulk terminals.
- Must have experience in port handling operations, handling bulk cargo and managing stevedore operations.
- Must have experience in Marine / Port Operations.
- Prefer candidates locally available / Middle East countries.
- Responsible for all aspects of the operation, including safety, Planning, direction and control of stevedoring operations with a focus on people, productivity and meeting customer requirements in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Control and coordinate the day-to-day activities to maximize the efficiency of the port.
- Responsible for planning, organizing and the direct supervision of labor, cargo handling and vessel activities within the Division, ensuring safe and efficient operations are carried out in accordance with standards, port policies, and safe working practices.