Excellent Salary Package offered
Responsible for managing the records of all types of leave, accurately entering and updating payroll information, calculating final settlements, preparing various employment-related documents, and ensuring that all the processes and procedures are in compliance with company policies and industry requirements.
• Manage and maintain accurate records of all kinds of leave, such as annual leave, rotation leaves and sick leave for all staff, including recording, tracking and calculation of annual/rotation leave.
• Input and update the salary information of new joiners in the SAP system and update all staff payroll records in the manual and HR system accurately and in a timely manner.
• Run manual and SAP payrolls for all staff, including getting management approvals by deadlines.
• Calculate the final settlements and end-of-service payments based on UAE labor laws.
• Maintain up-to-date bank information for all staff to ensure timely and accurate salary transfers.
• Collect and collate timesheets every month from each department for all staff.
• Run monthly reports for missing timesheets and follow them up to ensure all documents are received by deadlines for payroll calculation purposes.
• Prepare and issue various types of employment-related documents, such as certificates of employment and salary certificates, as required.
• Maintain accurate records of staff and authorised dependants for medical and Personal Accident insurance purposes.
• Participate in the revisions of personnel policies and procedures in light of changing circumstances.
• Prepare monthly estimate reports for Finance and Accounting Department, and prepare the manpower data and statistical reports as required.
• Minimum 6 years of experience in an HR Role, including administration of payroll using SAP.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR or relevant
• Knowledge of SAP HCM and other software applications
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
• Good knowledge of UAE labor laws
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken.