The Plastic Recycling Technical Manager is responsible for the development, operation and improvement of manufacturing processes that best align staffing, materials, methods, equipment, environment, safety and measurement to create the best value for the customers and markets served.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading and directing all functional and cross-functional efforts to achieve manufacturing unit objectives.
- Provide team member leadership, direction and individual development.
- Provide project leadership to improve processes or systems.
- Focus on continually improving processes in support of strategic plans and annual goals.
- Maintain a safe, injury free and healthy work environment. Assure that training on safe work methods is provided on a timely basis. Clearly communicate safe work practice expectations and follow-up with all team members to assure understanding and compliance. Provide all team members access to the required personal protective equipment and monitor to assure compliance.
- Develop and maintain effective manufacturing practices, policies and procedures that are within Creative Recycling World Co organizational guidelines to achieve a work environment that encourages a high level of self-responsibility.
- Assure that effective quality systems are in place and maintained to assure ISO certification.
- Develop and implement annual financial and manufacturing plans to achieve the manufacturing objectives of the unit.
- Provide operations and manufacturing support for Customer Business Reviews and lead efforts to initiate changes identified by customers and by service improvement teams.
- Provide cross-functional support by leading or participating in planning/implementation of key organizational projects identified in strategic planning, major objective, continuous improvement, or other activities chartered by the company.
Requirement : Minimum Qualifications Bachelors Degree, preferably in Engineering, Industrial Technology or Business Management.
- More than 8 years leadership experience with at least 5 years of experience in a PP / LD recycling management role.
- Data collection and analysis skills
- Strong technical background and problem solving skills.
- Safety certification like NEBOSH will be added advantage
Only candidate with preferred experience will be entertained