Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
The Receptionist & Admin Assistant is accountable for handling all phone calls and maintaining the reception area.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Managing the reception area; welcoming visitors and directing them to the right place.
- Attending all incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose, forwarding the call to concerned personnel and sending emails if needed regarding the call
- Handling the reception email address, and direct and prioritize tasks received accordingly.
- Emailing scanned copies of the cheques and receipt vouchers to finance department.
- Hotel Credit Applications, forms and documents that require Zahrawi information filling and signing from the respective approvers
- Addressing technical issues to IT department and Supporting IT to ensure all connections are running well in the office
- Keeping scanned record of all-important contracts and agreements sent from or received at Abu Dhabi office.
- Office inspection multiple times a day focus on clean, organized, maintain functionality, reporting to contracted teams for rectification
- Assisting and supervising in the filing and distribution of documents to ensure it is done by the office assistant properly.
- Attending all the Events Planning Virtual Meetings and ensuring bringing up creative ideas, following up with the plan and arranging the events in Dubai office
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa (when applicable)
- Candidate should be based in the UAE
- Experience: 1 - 2 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Reception, Admin