WAREHOUSE CUM LIBRARY ASSISTANT
Magrudy’s Bookshop is looking for a highly organized candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of a Warehouse Assistant with Library work experiences. The ideal candidate will be responsible for sorting and shelving books according to their categorization and ensuring that all books are organized and updated through the library system.
· Sorting and shelving books according to their categorization.
· Checking books in and out.
· Maintaining records of books.
· Cataloguing new arrivals.
· Inspecting the condition of books.
· Ensuring that all records are updated.
· Packing of books and arranging for deliveries and set up.
Requirements and skills:
· Proven work experience as a Library Assistant or similar role
· Basic computer literacy
· Outstanding organizational skills
· Attention to detail and good problem-solving ability.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Relevant training and/or certifications as a Library Assistant