The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including receiving, storing, picking, packing, and shipping of inventory. The Warehouse Manager will also be responsible for the safety and security of the warehouse, as well as the training and development of warehouse staff.
· Oversee the receiving, storing, picking, packing, and shipping of inventory
· Ensure the safety and security of the warehouse
· Train and develop warehouse staff
· Maintain accurate inventory records
· Optimize warehouse operations to improve efficiency and productivity
· Work with other departments to ensure smooth and efficient flow of goods
· Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, logistics, or a related field
· 5+ years of experience in warehouse management
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
· The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of warehouse operations and procedures.
· The candidate should also have experience with inventory management systems and warehouse equipment.
· The candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· The candidate must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.