As a member of Munich Re the MedNet Group is a leading Third-Party Administrator across the MEA region. We are currently seeking to hire a Procurement Analyst who is responsible for analysing current and future spending and identifying savings opportunities. This person will be assisting the Procurement Lead in controlling and managing procurement matters of the company.
- Analysis of procurement spend by category.
- Obtaining quotes, and negotiating prices and terms with suppliers to ensure that cost, quality, and delivery goals would be achieved.
- Responsible for creating purchase orders in Oracle as per the applicable guidelines.
- Contact vendors to confirm purchase order details.
- Track and monitor purchases from initial order to delivery and invoice.
- Monitor aged goods receipts and work with requestors to identify and resolve receiving errors.
- Registering supplier information in Oracle.
- Identify and adhere to key controls identified in procurement processes.
- Ensure responsible procurement practices meet company objectives and compliance requirements.
- Support Source to Pay process improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or similar
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent interpersonal, communicational, and negotiation skills
- Ability to operate effectively with people at all levels of the business
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize a demanding workload