Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in UAE with Real Estate
Location: Bur Dubai, Dubai
Should be able to do tele calling and all admin tasks.
• Provide day-to-day operational support to team.
• Should be aware of DLD laws /regulations / rules.
• Complete knowledge of CRM and property portals(Bayut, Dubizzle and Property Finder).
• Should have knowledge about listing permit & verifications updates.
• Posting photos /videos of available properties. Listing and updating the properties regularly.
• Prepares reports, general documents & correspondence.
• Prepares Tenancy Contract / addendum , Form A, B & F and A2A.
• Files and maintains departmental records.
• Answer Incoming client inquiries and assign/distribute the leads to the agents.
• Maintain Leads databases, and prepare reports and spreadsheets for and as per managers' request.
• Communicate effectively with clients, agents, and team members.
• Orders office supplies as needed.