This is a full-time on-site role for a Public Relations Officer located in Abu Dhabi. The Public Relations Officer will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with press releases, media relations, public relations, communication, and strategic communications.
- Collect and give regular updates on all labor and immigration standards from the government offices to keep the HR office well informed of any changes in procedures and rules.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all interactions with government departments, including the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, Department of Economic Development (DED) ,Department of Municipalities and Transport and any other.
- Assure all business and trade Licenses are updated, and follow up on official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
- When the need arises, represent the company at different offices like Airport Embassies, Police Station, Ministries/Municipalities, and other Government Departments.
- Respond/deal promptly and productively with general inquiries about PRO functions
- Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals
- Obtain monthly visa reports from MOL and immigration to keep the company's files in order
- Accurate preparation of documents according to the requirement of the legal authorities
- Obtain visas from Embassies for high-level management for their business travel
- Renew and maintain all company leases in the U.A.E before expiry, which includes offices.
- Renew, update, and maintain the trade licenses and other government certificates of all company's legal entities in the UAE to ensure that the documents are up-to-date.
- Establish and maintain exceptional relationships with government departments and internal stakeholders
- Performs any other related duties as required.