- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner.
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls.
- End to end calendar management.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements including ticketing, hotel accommodation, visa, airport transfers, transportation etc.
- Prepare dashboards and periodical reports as necessitated by the management
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed.
- Prepare, manage and circulate applicable correspondences and circulars
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant internal and external stakeholders for various requirements and reporting as necessary.
- Maintain and order office supplies.
- Monitoring of office expenses, review and manage invoices and payments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduation or Post Graduation qualification required. Having Secretarial program qualifications would be an added advantage.
- 5-6 years of Secretarial or Office Administration experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Team working skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Valid UAE Driving License with own vehicle would be an added advantage.