Work Location : Abu Dhabi
Salary : Negotiable
Closing Date : ASAP
Type : Contract Hire.
Note : Candidates must have EPC business serving Oil & Gas industry or consulting industry. International exposure is an added value. Preference for the candidates consulting background (EY, KPMG, Deloitte, PwC or boutiques )
Given the demands of such an accelerated role, you need to have an analytical mindset and be skilled in of the main areas of responsibility of the CDO. Be an extremely good communicator, team player and show leadership. Successful candidates are intellectually curious, passionate about solving complex problems, hardworking, enthusiastic and have an entrepreneurial mind-set. We want people who are great communicators, who collaborate well with the team and our internal client, and who have a desire to both learn and coach others.
To qualify for the role, you must:
· Have experience managing projects, teams, and internal and external stakeholders.
· Have both quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
· Be a strong communicator, able to engage effectively with both clients and team members.
· Possess a desire and ability to solve complex and open-ended problems.
· Be able to write well and concisely, expressing what really matters.
· Be good at building productive working relationships with clients and team members.
· M&A execution process.
· Post-merger-integration process
· Market-assessment / intelligence experience
· Financial modelling and planning
· Performance management frameworks
· Written and spoken English skills.
· Strategic thinking
· Master’s degree in finance/ Business Administration/ Engineering (preferably Industrial Engineering) or equivalent
· Minimum 10-12 years of relevant experience in the EPC business serving Oil & Gas industry or consulting industry. International exposure is an added value.