- Initiate continuous improvements of technology and procedures for operating excellence.
- Monitoring the ongoing work and identifying the problems if any.
- Finding appropriate solutions to the identified problems.
- Implementing the production plans with respect to the approved schedule.
- Setting goals for workers and making sure they comply with the company’s plans and vision.
- Manage Store and staff performance.
- Communicating with the staff and employees to understand the problems and other important aspects.
- Train the employees to work efficiently to ensure smooth and continuous operations.
- Ensuring that business goals, deadlines, and performance standards are met.
- Performing the locker assignment and uniform distribution to the newly recruited employees.
- Supervising the daily operations branch office.
- Managing the workflow of their employees, creating team schedules and delegating tasks.
- Ensuring that the employees are following safe work practices and company standards.
Experience - 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
Language:- Preferable Arabic speaking
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Flexible for any shifts.